"This is why you can’t trust women! They’re so good at makeup and wear it to fool guys into thinking they’re hot!"
shit. girls he’s on to us *washes off makeup to reveal lizard face and climbs up a wall* we will return with a new disguise. soon the power of earthly men will fall
Most Inspirational One Direction Tweets
i mean, the thing is, i’m pretty sure “diana” is about a teenage ghost. i am pretty confident the song is the boys’ giddy ode to a girl named diana who haunts the corners of their eyes and minds and mirrors every now and then, and she isn’t malicious and they aren’t afraid, but still a ghost isn’t something you ignore. i am very sure this is the most important song ever written because i am very very very sure it is about a ghost. diana the ghost. diana the teenage ghost. i am quite certain that diana died violently, murdered, right, that’s why on the front page they saw her pictures, the ones that made her look so small, how could someone mistreat her at all? and now diana haunts the creaky kooky mansion that is the bizarro universe of one direction. but gently. she’s baby blue around the edges and harry in particular sees her all the time and of course it’s harry in particular who is worried about the fire behind her eyes, how there isn’t any. harry, a little bit of a strange sweet specter himself, anyway, really, willowy and wondering, is the one who is most worried about this girl who isn’t a girl anymore, he feels her crying and he’s so sorry that she can’t ever know him. niall runs up and down the halls hollering her name but when he plays guitar by himself he always thinks of what she’d want to hear. zayn’s drawings are all of diana lately it seems but he’d rather not talk about it. he isn’t being mysterious; but some things are best when you don’t try to share. strictly speaking liam does not believe in ghosts but he’s never been disagreeable. louis makes jokes and knocks tea cups off the table and scolds the air with a crinkly laugh but you know he believes and is probably the most unnerved. it’s louis who really means it when they boast with the tenderest, stupidest, boyish arrogance that they’re going to save diana, louis who in a small private part of himself is already ashamed that he didn’t. he’s the one who is itching to break the walls right down to see if it helps. and it’s all sad but the song sounds so happy anyway because the last thing a dead girl needs is a ballad.
"strictly speaking liam does not believe in ghosts but he’s never been disagreeable."
@NiallOfficial: Oh na na, what’s my name oh na na what’s my name! Niall obviously
You may forget butLet me tell you
this: someone in
some future time
will think of us.
—sappho, trans. mary barnard.
It would just be amazing to be remembered
like, even like, as a mum telling a daughter:
The boyband at my time,
One Direction, they just had fun,
(y’know what I mean, just)
they’re just normal guys
but terrible, terrible dancers.
HAHAHA I FORGOT I DID THIS WHAT A DICK
Santino Fontana on auditioning for Frozen:
"So basically, all that they told me about the character was he’s super confident, perhaps overly confident, he needs to be able to sing with a "Broadway sound" and he’s really good with women, but he may have a dark side. I came into the sound studio and I was very nervous and I sang this."
loving kindness meditation how to:
- Sit comfortably in your little home. Take a deep breath and relax. Centre yourself.
- Take a good ol’ look at this gif set of pure light and close your eyes. Imagine this stupid happiness filling your heart centre. Imagine Niall Horan laughing his head off in the middle of your chest. Imagine his blonde tips tickling your clavicle, imagine his laughter echoing around your pleural spaces. Feel full of Niall’s joy. Allow it to radiate outwards and wrap you up. You might find yourself smiling, and you might laugh out loud. Let it happen.
- Think of someone you love. Send them Niall. Feel him shooting through space and time to wrap them up in his glee.
- Think of someone you barely know. Send them Niall.
- Think of a stranger, maybe someone you passed in the street earlier. Send them Niall.
- Think of someone you dislike, someone who upsets you. Send them Niall. Say to yourself, “May you feel pure peace, pure love, and pure Horan.”
- Feel Niall some more. Take a deep breath and bring yourself back to your centre. Open your eyes. May Horan be with you.
one direction has been talented and dedicated this whole time but you add a banjo and suddenly the music elitists think they’re deserving of their respect well newsflash they’re too good for you